LeasePlan Car Remarketing
LeasePlan Car Remarketing is part of LeasePlan Belgium, Belgium’s 1 leasing company with over 50,000 vehicles on the road. Each year, LeasePlan Car Remarketing in Boortmeerbeek handles sales of no less than 12,000 used lease cars with not too much mileage on the clock.
Do you have a specific question? We are happy to help you out.
Contact LeasePlan Car Remarketing
Tel: +32-16-619 340
Address: Industrieweg 23 - 3190 Boortmeerbeek - Belgium
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday: from 08:00 am to 16:00 pm and Friday: from 08:00 am to 15:00 pm
LeasePlan Car Remarketing: online tool for traders
If you are a professional car dealer and you are interested in bidding on any of the 1,000 + LeasePlan cars we have in stock every month, you can use our online tool for traders.
Vehicle pick-up and opening hours
Vehicle pick-up from the LPBE Car Remarketing site must be done at the latestwithin five working days after invoice date
- LeasePlan Car Remarketing site:
- Address: Industrieweg 23 - 3190 Boortmeerbeek – Belgium
- Opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday: from 08:00 am to 16:00 pm
Friday: from 08:00 am to 15:00 pm
- LeasePlan Wreck Car Remarketing (Care Total Loss Center)
- Address: Broekstraat 10 - 1800 Vilvoorde – Belgium
- On appointment only:
- phone number +32 (02) 461 12 23
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The vehicle must be paied and picked up not later than five working days after date of invoice
Payment can only be done by bank transfer on the following bank account:
Account Nr: 330-0543581-47
IBAN: BE22 3300 5435 8147
- Any bid made for a vehicle is valid for five working days
- All bids are always without VAT
- You will be notified by e-mail when a sales list is opened and when you have bought a vehicle
- In case wrong bids are to be corrected, a penalty and administration cost of € 300,00 (without VAT) can be invoiced
- The trader agrees not to use any vehicle data, pictures or any other information from vehicles on sale by LeasePlan CR for its own commercial purposes
- In case of breach of this obligation, the trader will be blocked from access to the LeasePlan CRI Application until the pictures or other information has been removed
- A second breach will mean the definitive termination of all access to the LeasePlan CRI Application
- Export within EU: vehicles will be released on receipt of payment and order confirmation
- Export outside EU: a VAT guarantee will be requested until LPBE CR receives the EX1 document which proves that the vehicle has left the EU
The following administration fee will be invoiced for each vehicle bought:
- € 350,00 (without VAT) for a vehicle bought by a Belgian trader (submitted to taxes) or a non-Belgian trader
• Missing documents and/or keys must be reported to LeasePlan Car Remarketing before the vehicle leaves the LeasePlan Car Remarketing site. No claim will be accepted once the vehicle has left the site.
• When the vehicle has been picked-up by the trader, and no claims have been registered within two working days after pickup, LeasePlan Car Remarketing presumes that the trader accepts the vehicle in full. No claim (technical and/or damage) will be accepted after this period.
• Complaints are to be sent to email@example.com.
ICT application – bidding system “Car Remarketing”
Export, examples of:
- Order Confirmation (This document will be send by e-mail along with the invoice to non-belgian traders. Please return the signed document as soon as possible by e-mail. If we didn't receive the document in return, the purchased vehicles cannot be picked up)
- CMR when picked up by a transport company
- Delivery note for transport on the road